The last few days some pretty cool things have transpired.
- I went to Lakeside CC Sunday night to support one of our Elders, Jonathan Davis. Jonathan is planting a church in the community where he lives. To the bottom left there is a picture of his core group meetings. He has only been going at it for a few weeks and already he is showing real promise as a as a preacher and a planter.
- Today I had lunch with a new Christian who is blazing for Jesus!
- This morning a college buddy called me and told me that he felt like God was calling him to plant a church.
- My wife and I have had a lot of “bonding” time packing boxes for our move this coming weekend.
- I shaved my youngest son’s head!