- The 3 on 3 tournament is full and accepting no more teams.
- We are three days away from leaving for Indonesia. This will be the longest Jen and I will have ever spent away from our amazing kids.
- This week we did a kids club for some local children. We spent the whole week out in their community. Kids from at least 10 different nations were represented and last night more than 50 kids were in attendance. The best part of the whole thing was seeing our church talking and sharing about Jesus with the adults who were standing around.
- Tonight our 12 team members for Indonesia are having a party with our friends, family and church. We have a completely Indonesian menu! Yikes!
- During our trip two amazing guys from the congregation will be preaching. A Marine, Stu (soon to be televangelist) and a Coke man (turned church planter), Jon.
Before I leave I will be posting a series to publish during my trip to Indonesia. The series will be acknowledging the ten people who have most influenced me in ministry.