We have been changing a lot of things at pillar over the past few weeks… Here are a few of the changes that we have made.
We are revamping children’s ministry – My lovely wife has a boatload of plans for the children’s ministry and she has been unfolding those over the past several weeks. HERE are some of the changes she is making.
- We hired a new Associate Pastor, Bryan is focusing on student ministry but also helping our church plants establish student ministries that are effective.
- We brought on a ministry assistant, bobby. Bobby is a 19 year old guy that God has called to plant a church. He is going to work with us as he finishes school then head out to plant a church.
- We remodeled our offices in our sponsoring church and made room for Bryan and Bobby.
- Keilan, who has been serving as a ministry assistant and co-worship leader for the past year moved to Richmond to work with Alethiea.
- We revamped our weekly creative planning meeting.
- Planned a Christmas Bonfire in our community. We are doing it a the “Old Mine Ranch” a ranch just outside of our community.
- We are re-ordering our worship service, placing most of the music and the Lord’s Supper at the end of the service. We are also bringing children above 2 back into with their parents to blend torward a family integrated service.
- Giving our church a Christmas list… for the churhch. Encouraging them to consider praying for or providing some items the church is in need of. See it HERE