Well, Christmas is around the corner and it’s the time of year we should be thinking about how we plan to connect with people in our community around the holiday season. This year, were going to try to make it a bit easier for everyone. Here are five benefits that will come out of the Christmas Outreach Contest.
If you are from a church outside of VA or an “established” church you can help Sweeten the Pot.
Click HERE to see the contest website.
- Everyone will get to see everyone Else’s project ideas and hopefully inspire all the planters and established churches to start thinking about Christmas outreach now. With all those good ideas floating around I think we may all get inspired and adopt one of the project.
- A bunch of people will be reached out to and prayerfully hear the gospel.
- Non funded/bivo guys will get a chance to get a hold of some cash for a project.
- There is no limit to the number of “ideas a planter can submit” – so the more creative you are, the more chances you have to win.
- Announce the winner at the October 25th Statewide CPN.
The Christmas outreach contest is designed encourage SBCV church planters (funded and non funded) to think together about ways to reach their community during the 2012 Christmas season. Together, SBCV and Pillar Church of Dumfries are offering $3000 to be used for your church’s outreach idea this Christmas. Entry is easy, simply submit a one paragraph description of your church’s outreach idea on THIS WEBSITE by September 30, 2012. Once the submission deadline has passed the ideas will be posted to this website for a two week period for planters to vote for the best ideas. The first place winner will receive 2/3 of the monies raised and the runner up will receive 1/3 of the monies raised. In the end, we should all be able to walk away with fresh ideas for outreach in our own communities.